Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Week Post For Revolt

This is my Revolt update for last week. My weight has just slipped under 200 pounds for the first time in years. This, despite being sick for most of the past month. My latest sickness is due to my allergies. Allergies are horrible in Florida this year. I have had dizzy spells for the past week and am looking forward to the change of seasons. It has just begun to rain everyday and hopefully will wash all the bad things away. The thing most people don't know about Florida is if you have allergies, you will suffer.

I am unable to do the exercise to the best of my ability yet. I still give it all I have, but the dizziness slows me down. On the other hand, the diet is what I am able to follow better. I enjoy eating good food and feeling healthier. My clothes are getting looser and I feel much healthier. I believe this diet cleans out the system and makes you feel much better. Below is some information (I copied from another blogger who is doing the Revolt system) This tells you exactly what you get for 10 dollars a month. It really works and you don't have to go the the local gym. You have everything you need in the privacy of your own home.


1. When you opt into this program you will receive a monthly meal plan.  You will learn how to eat healthier and how to prep in advance.  No thinking required throughout the week and no excuses.

2.  You will get a workout plan both in print and in video format.  Workouts change weekly so you won't get bored 

3.  You will have access to an online support community.  A group of people going through this with you as well as people to answer your questions.

You get all this for $10 a month - way cheaper than a gym membership and any personal trainer programs out there.
What do you think?  


I hope everybody else is having success with this program. I have noticed others have gotten sick too, don't get down, the program can still help you lose weight. My goal is still 190 pounds, I am losing about 1 pound a week, which is just great for me. Have a great week everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment