Monday, February 10, 2014

Shirt Review-Veritas Aequitas (Truth is Justice)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I received a shirt that says Veritas Aequitas on the front. The shirt is black and it fits me well. I had to look the saying up to see what it means. 'Veritas aequitas' is a phrase in the Latin language. Latin is a language that has been dead but still exists in English. The meaning of the phrase is 'truth is justice'.

Now the shirt comes from FoulMouthShirts.com, which is just what it sounds like. Shirts that have phrases on them which are foul. The shirt I received is of high quality and made from 100 percent pre-shrunk cotton. That is what is important to me.

I am the last person who buys shirts that have foul things written on them, but I do have friends who are in to shirts like this. I can tell you, I like the shirt I received and it is very comfortable I am a shirt freak, my wife thinks I have too many, but who really does?

This shirt was cool and it was fun to learn the meaning written on the shirt. I love to do research to see what things mean and this one turned out to be really cool. I like the fact that the shirt is pre-shrunk. I have bought so many shirts that had to be given to smaller people. My wife, son and daughter (all) wear some of my old shirts that shrunk. This shirt is mine and nobody gets to touch it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment