Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Depend Fit Flex Influence Review

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Dad Central Consulting for Depend. I received products samples and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.

  • Millions of Americans have bladder control issues, also known as incontinence. The condition can affect anyone – not just older people. Bladder control issues can also affect young people, particularly women who have given birth or men who have been treated for prostate cancer. We have all known somebody who has bladder control issues. My best friend was terminal for seven years. He had cancer surging through his entire body and had to deal with this situation. He finally passed on, but he was strong to the end.

I recently had kidney surgery to remove cancer from my right kidney. They sent me home to early and an artery in my kidney began to bleed. I was rushed back to the hospital where I had emergency surgery. They had to give me blood transfusions because I lost too much blood. After nearly three months, I am still recovering. I remember what my friend dealt with. Mine is just temporary, but I feel with everybody who has to deal with bladder control issues. Every time I have had to go since the surgery, I still feel a pain reminding me of my situation. I can't imagine how hard it is to deal with this for a lifetime. 


    • Go Here to Check Out The Depend Fact Sheet: 
  • Mar Jennings is the author of the best selling Life On Mar’s: A Four Season Garden, a nationally acclaimed gardening book, sold world-wide. Here are his Lifestyle Tips and his Travel Tips.
  • To show the positive impact Depend can make in someone’s life, the Depend brand is featuring the personal journeys of real people with bladder control issues and highlighting their new found sense of freedom and confidence is a series of inspirational online videos. #Depend
  • Paul had a weight problem and he decided to do something about it at the age of 50. He has bladder problems and was nervous to talk to anybody about his problems. He goes out at 4 AM to run and keep himself in shape. He uses depends in case he has an accident while he is running. His story takes a lot of courage to tell, but an help other people who have the same problems. You can check out other stories and find more information here
If you have bladder control problems, you are not alone. Depend is made to help you with your problem, they make their new products so nobody will even be able to notice. Their Fit-Flex underwear look pretty close to real underwear. Try them out and spend a little less time worrying about your problems. Don't forget, you are not the only person with this same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment