Wednesday, February 12, 2014

How To Copy And Paste A Windows Word Document With Keyboard Shortcuts

You have been sent a Windows Word document and your browser does not allow you to copy and paste it the traditional way. What do you do? I had this problem with my laptop. I did not have Windows Word downloaded into my computer and my browser blocked me from copying an important document. Let my investigation help you deal with this annoying problem. The computer I am working with has Windows 8, but this process should work on any Windows computer.


  1. Click and move your mouse over the Windows Word document you want to copy and paste somewhere else. Find the control (ctrl) key on your keyboard. Hold this control key down while pushing in the C on your keyboard. You have copied your Windows Word document.
  2. Find where you want to paste this particular Windows Word document. This could be to your blog online, to word pad on your computer or elsewhere. Make this place ready for you to paste the Windows Word document to it.
  3. Click the control (ctrl) key on your keyboard. Hold this control key down while pushing in the V on your keyboard. You have just pasted your Windows Word document into the place you wanted to paste it. You have learned how to copy and paste a Windows Word document with keyboard shortcuts.
This simple method of copying and pasting a Windows Word Document with keyboard shortcuts will save you time in a pinch. I have learned this method through personal experience and it took me over an hour of trial and error to figure it out for myself. Let my personal experience with Windows 8 help you save some time if you find yourself dealing with this problem.

Source
personal experience with Windows 8

No comments:

Post a Comment