Monday, February 17, 2014

BeltLock Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Our family has been having babies or expecting (it seems) monthly. One sister in law had a baby in October, another in January and more family members are expecting. When I had a chance to review the BeltLock, I jumped at the chance. I just became a God parent Sunday and I want my little niece to be safe. I remember my children finding ways to unlock themselves from their seat belts. My daughter was much better at the trick than my son, but he had his moments. I'm sure many of you have found yourselves driving and suddenly realizing your small child had released their seat belt. Not a fun thing to deal with, especially when you are fighting traffic.

Installing the BeltLock was simple and easily done you just slip it over the seatbelt receiver and once your child is in its seat, you insert the buckle through the BeltLock and into the seatbelt receiver. To take the buckle off you just insert a key or any other narrow object into the BeltLock which then releases it from the receiver.



The BeltLock takes a little longer to connect and disconnect your children from their seats, but their safety is more important than a few extra seconds of time. We live in Florida and the people here drive like crazy people. A tiny little safety device that keeps children snug and safely locked in puts your mind at ease. 

Beltlock is designed to prevent kids from opening the seat belt securing the child's car seat. Beltlock is designed to be strong, durable, visible in the car, easy to fit and easy to remove with a key by an adult. Beltlock offers peace of mind when traveling with kids
Beltlock is available on Amazon.co.uk and via the Beltlock website. Check out their website for more valuable information about this cool little safety device.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment