Tuesday, December 16, 2014

World's Most Compact & Durable Digital Luggage Scale Review

So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.


  • SAY GOODBYE TO OVERWEIGHT CHARGES - Two-handed grip allows for easily measuring bags up to 110 Lbs, with 0.01lbs. precision.
  • SENSE AND SIMPLICITY - Use the attached LED flashlight to find crucial items hidden in your bags or car.
  • WITH WEIGHT IQ TECHNOLOGY - The Backlit LCD screen with Data Lock, Tare Function and Overload Indication quickly measures in lbs./Oz./kg./gr. with high precision.
  • BUILT TO LAST- Durable and lighter than your phone, the compact size conveniently fits in your luggage or car!
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Includes batteries & no-fault return policy, because stressing-out before travel is never good!
This luggage scale was sent to me for free, the review is my own. This luggage scale is for my wife. When we travel to the Philippines, she makes our luggage extra heavy. Not only is it har to carry in the airport, we have had to take stuff out of our suitcases in the past. This luggage scale is easy to use, works great and even comes with it's own batteries. It also has a flashlight in it if you need to find something with or around your luggage. I have a trip to phoenix in January and I will use this scale, so I have no worries in the airport. I will keep it handy for our next trip to the Philippines. Great product for a great price.


No comments:

Post a Comment