Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Dr. Song 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.

Salicylic Acid is best for: Acne, Acne Scars, Wrinkles, Large Pores & Blackheads, Oily Skin, Psoriasis, Razor Bumps and Warts Ingredients SD 40 alcohol-solvent
propylene glycol-enhances penetration of the active ingredient, humectant/conditioner,and stability of the overall product
glycerin-humectant, buffering

We were able to try this product in exchange for our honest review.  My neighbor has some warts on her hands and we let her try this Salicylic Acid to see how it worked for her. There was mostly good news. She tried it on her hands and was surprised how it burned a bit around the areas where she used it. On the other hand, this product burned the warts right off her hands. My neighbor was happy with the results, even though the product was a little stronger than she expected. If you want to get rid of warts, this product does it. We didn't try it on anything else yet, so we cannot give you our overall opinion. The product is worth the slight burning feeling you get when you use it.




No comments:

Post a Comment