Friday, December 5, 2014

Vita Pure Products Premium Pure Digestive Enzymes Supplement Review




So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.,

  • TOP ENZYMES THAT IMPROVES THE BODY'S ABILITY TO ABSORB KEY NUTRIENTS. Many people suffer from Enzyme Depletion.
  • IMPROVES DIGESTION OF FATS, CARBS, DAIRY & PROTEINS. The Protease, Amylase & Lipase Enzymes are naturally occurring digestive enzymes that makes it easier to digest these foods but also improves the body's ability to absorb crucial nutrients.
  • GREAT FOR PEOPLE WHO EXPERIENCE HEARTBURN, GAS, BLOATING, BELCHING, ACID REFLUX AND HEARTBURN. Some people feel that these key enzymes are the best digestive enzymes because they help the pancreas when it cannot create enough digestive enzymes in the stomach to digest foods and absorb nutrients.
  • FREE BONUS REPORT WITH EVERY PURCHASE, "Top 4 Foods You Need To Avoid If You Have Digestive Problems." 100% Money Back Guarantee and a 30 to 60 Day Supply with 100 Capsules.
Safety Information
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Pancreatin supplements should never be held in the mouth longer than necessary because it can cause irritation. A very small percentage of people experience mild stomach cramps, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, bloating or gas. Stop usage if you experience any of these symptoms.

Indications
For people who want a natural, pure and powerful enzymes to improve their digestion of carbs, fats and proteins.

Ingredients
Includes the three principle groups of digestive enzymes: amylase, protease, and lipase from Pancreatin Pure. Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.

Directions
1 to 2 capsules before each meal with 8 ounces of water or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed 6 capsules daily. Pancreatin supplements can be swallowed with plenty of water but should never be held in the mouth longer than necessary because they can cause irritation. Pancreatin should not be taken with hot liquids, because heat prevents the enzymes from working correctly.


I have GERD and my digestion does not work up to par. My doctor tells me all the pre-packaged foods are not good for the system. That's why so many of us have trouble with acid reflux and other digestive problems. I received this digestive enzymes product for free, the review is my own. I began taking this a few days ago. Before I took it, I was getting that acid every time I ate food. I take Protonix, but sometimes it just does not do the trick. A few days later, I can feel this product easing up the acid I keep burping up. I will continue to use it because I can see results. I continue to stay on a good diet, but it is hard to eat everything right, that won't affect me in a bad way.  I am taking one tablet a day because I know how my body takes to supplements like this. I look forward to less digestive problems as I continue to use this product. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment