Friday, December 5, 2014

Last Mouse Lost Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.,

The mice have just finished feasting and need to scurry into their holes. Don't be the last mouse standing or you might get caught by the cat! Players take turns pressing down any number of mice they wish in a single row. The player who presses down the last mouse loses the round. Whoever wins three of five rounds wins the game!


We were given this game for free to try out, the review is our own. My kids get bored and run to their iPads to play. They love games on their computers and on their video game systems. When we go places, they bring their computers, so they have something interesting to do. This game is small and is great at a restaurant while you are waiting for your food. It takes a good amount of thought and can be very competitive. My kids are big fans of Tom and Jerry, so this game makes sense to them. The best part is this game keeps them away from their computers for awhile.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment