Saturday, December 20, 2014

Children's Music CD "Sing the Bible" with Slugs & Bugs Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.


We received this CD for free, the review is my own. My children go to Catholic school and are really into music. They wanted me to let them listen to this CD in the car. I like that the songs start by telling you scripture and put it into song. It connects the scripture to music, which I believe it great for kids. My children love the song about Aliens. It is cute how they connect aliens to what how children think of aliens. The CD is fun, filled with great music and songs and teaches you scripture. My daughter continues to ask me to play it because she loves it.




No comments:

Post a Comment