Thursday, December 11, 2014

Rivanna Music Review, Healthy All Over



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.


We received Cathy Bollinger Healthy ALL Over CD for Free, the review is my own. The kids and I listened to this CD on the drive to school. The music is cute and it has a good message. Learning how to eat healthy. The kids and I decided to cut out sugary drinks and many snacks out of our diet. Partly because of the CD, but mostly because of our health. My son wants to eventually play sports and wants to get into shape. My daughter follows in her brother's footsteps. This CD is cute and it does bring all of us a good message. Too many of us have unhealthy diets, which we pass on to our kids. Time to get healthy, exercise and eat healthy.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment