Friday, December 5, 2014

ShowerMade Quick Dry Shower Tote Bag Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.

  • QUICK DRY BREATHABLE FABRIC, so no mold mildew or rust
  • EXTRA LONG HANDLE STRAP to easily hang on faucet
  • STURDY SELF SUPPORTING FABRIC,will not flop over even when empty
  • IDEAL CHRISTMAS STOCKING STUFFER, Thanksgiving or Birthday Present
  • MANY GREAT USES, Perfect BATHTOY STORAGE and Organiser
  • The Secret to a Hassle Free Shower
    Are you fed up with putting your hand into a slimy plastic bag to find your comb, razor, or even worse your toothbrush? Do you have black mold spots all over your expensive beauty or hair products? Does your wash sponge or scrunchie have a sinister odor because it never dried out from the last time you used it?
    Problem Solved!
    With the ShowerMade Shower Tote you can be fresh and organized every day.
    Get the Best with the ShowerMade Shower Tote
    We listened to what our customers wanted and have provided the best customer favoured design Shower Tote from their suggestions.
    The Benefits of the ShowerMade Shower Tote
    · Heavy duty mesh double stitched and covered seams to make sure there is no ripping or fraying.
    · 3 Different Sizes of Pockets to suit large or small toiletries
    · Extra long 20" reinforced handle to make carrying easier and to hang easily on a hook or faucet. Plus it's so much more hygienic than leaving it on the floor
    · Sturdy design will not flop over even when empty and it easily folds flat to travel.
    · Quick drying mesh fabric ensures air can circulate so no mold can grow on the bag or it's contents

  • We received this product for free, the review is my own. My wife took ownership of this shower tote bag as soon as it came through the door. She hung it up in the shower and put her stuff in it. The bag came with a sponge and it is pretty solid for a product in this price range. This would be a great stocking stuffer for Christmas. What I like about this bag is it holds up to all the stuff my wife filled it up with. It is a very solid shower bag. I am also glad that it is mold proof because mold is a problem in Florida.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment