Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Wantable Makeup box blogger review



My wife got the chance to receive a Wantable Makeup Box through the mail. I told her about her and she was excited to go through the process. You go to their site, you tell them about yourself, your skin and set up your account. They send you a box of products in the mail. You can either get a box once or you can get their monthly program. My wife's box came in the mail in a few days.

My wife is Filipino, with black hair and a slightly oily skin. This is what the company sent her.

Michael Marcus lip liner
Brazen Blush
Japonesque angled foundation professional quality angled foundation brush
Cailyn Grand Volume and Curl Mascara
Rainbow Honey custom blended nail lacquer
also Lise Watier Ombre Souffle Supreme Sample
$86.50 in retail make-up

We did not have to pay because we are reviewing this company, but they have a monthly charge of $36 or a one time (try it out fee) of $40.


4 to 5 full-sized premium makeup products,
hand-picked to perfectly match your preferences.

Products will be determined based on results of your style quiz and could include, but are not necessarily limited to the items shown in our images-- you could get a box full of things that are not shown in the images.

What do you love? Answer a few short questions so we can match you with the perfect products.

Discover a new you. Each box is packed with full-size products hand-picked from unique, specialty, and premium brands just for you.


As a husband, this is what I think. First of all, my wife says she loves the products. I think she would really be interested in receiving more of these boxes. This is the same lady, who just went to the mall and spent over $300 on make-up. She is a senior accountant at a huge company and always likes to look her best.

I think if a woman spends as much money on make-up as my wife, this is a company that they could check out and receive good quality products every month. This was a fun review for my wife and when she smiles, her husband is happy too. Thank you Wantable Makeup Box, my wife really enjoyed receiving your products.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment