Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Friend Kurt, His Family and His Wife On Her Birthday At Red Lobster

Monday was my wives birthday so our granddaughter wanted to take her to Red Lobster,her second favorite restaurant,I'll reveal her number one favorite later.
 Susie made reservations for 6:30 and until 5:30 I thought it was going to be just the four of us when she told me the real plan,she had been working to get the whole family together for a surprise party.We had 12 adults and 7 kids waiting there before we even got there.
 We went to the Red Lobster in Largo Florida and had a very great time as well as a delicious dinner, I had not been to this location before however I will go back because the way they took care of our party was top notch and the food was superb!!
 My wife stated that was the best birthday ever from all the family and great food: Red Lobster.


No comments:

Post a Comment