Thursday, November 14, 2013

Buycostumes.com And The Cool The Walking Dead Mask They Sent Me



I was sent a fantastic The Walking Dead mask from Buycostumes.com to review. I love The Walking Dead and I wanted to dress up as something cool for Halloween. The year before, I received the other part of the costume and this mask would complete my zombie costume perfectly. When I first put on the mask, my children and my wife jumped. They were surprised at my zombie appearance. I loved the reaction because I always wanted to be a zombie on The Walking Dead television show.

As you can see, the mask is awesome. I was once a doctor until I became a Walking Dead zombie. By this time, the kids were no longer scared of me. Khloe was smurfette and Kyle was a Pirate. They like making faces, my face is natural and beautiful. This mask is so good, your children can be used to it and you can still give them a good scare.

Suddenly Kyle becomes afraid again, when he realizes I am one of The Walking Dead zombies. You can see the mask is really cool and it fits great. Our Halloween was very hot, so it was hard to keep the mask on for too long. I decided to give my wife the chance to be a member of The Walking Dead zombies. She is the first little Asian Walking Dead character I have ever seen. As you can see, you can wear this mask or you can let your wife wear it. It works with the entire family.

If you want a cool mask or costume like this, check out buycostumes.com, they have a huge variety of cool costumes. As you can see, I picked out the coolest mask on the site. Don't be jealous, buy your own and scare all of your neighbors. Halloween is over for this year. I have put my mask away until next year or until I get a call from The Walking Dead people because they realize I need to be on television. Keep watching the show, for one day you may see this beautiful face on your huge HD television screen.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment