Saturday, March 22, 2014

Yacon Syrup - 100% Pure Yacon Syrup Review

At the beginning of the year, most of us want to lose weight. We join gyms and watch our diets, so we can become better and healthier people. The problem is, some of us don't keep this lifestyle up and we go back into our old routines. Others use products that can help us lose weight, but can be harmful to our health. That is why it is important for us to look at the natural way to lose weight. This is where Pure Yacon Syrup comes in. The below will tell you what this Yacon Syrup can do for you.


  • Pure yacon syrup assists in weight loss and slimming waist sizes, regulating blood sugar, and increasing daily fiber intake
  • The syrup, distilled from the Peruvian tuber yacon -- contains up to 50 percent fructooligosacharides, or FOS. FOS, classified as a prebiotic, is a non-caloric sweetener and also a fiber source.
  • According to a 2009 Scientific study, daily intake of yacon syrup produced a significant decrease in body weight, waist circumference and body mass index.
  • Yacon syrup Speeds up the metabolism to combat excess fat and regulates the hunger hormone, making you feel full longer.
  • Low-Glycemic Sweetener

Last year, I had kidney surgery because of cancer in my right kidney. They cut off 5 percent of my kidney and I have been recovering since. I am trying to live a healthier and more natural life. When you get sick, it makes you think more seriously about your life. I love when companies send me natural products to review. I get to use the products and live a healthier life. 

I was sent this product for review, but the opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment