Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Costume Accessories (Easter Fools Edition) from Privateislandparty.com Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Privateislandparty.com sent me some costume accessories to review. There was a whoopee cushion, angel wings, a devil's thing and a funny face w/the glasses and big nose. My children (both) love the whoopee cushion. What kid doesn't like to make loud fake farts when they have a chance. The devil horns are supposed to light up, but I think the battery is dead. The angel wings lights up and is very cute. My daughter loves it, but it is a little small for her. We will probably give it to her cousin. The funny face is cute and will be used for fun.








I love the accessories because they add to all of the costumes we already have. I think I like the angel wings head band the most because it actually lights up. The devil's headband is a little evil, we haven't replaced the batteries yet to see what it looks like. The kids will always love the whoopee cushion best because of the fun factor. All of the accessories will last because they are made well.We will have tons of fun during one of our family/friends parties.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment