Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Bebe Bella Designs Crinkle Toy Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Sensory development is serious play for your little one!  Keep your baby both stimulated and comforted with Bebe Bella Designs Crinkle Toy. This crinkle toy is made with our signature soft minky chenille and is lined with a fun "crinkly" noise that can keep your little one entertained for hours. Size: 5"X5"

My sister-in-law had a little baby girl in October. The baby is a pouter. She does not smile very often. That is why I thought the Bebe Bells Designs Crinkle Toy would be a great gift for her. The toy is simple, but cute for babies. The toy is safe, made out of soft chenille and makes a crinkle noise. The one we were sent is pink, fit for a pretty little girl.

Sofia has learned to smile (a bit) over the past two weeks. This is a perfect toy for her, keeping her busy at those times she does not get enough attention. The toy is simple, but it does the trick. My kids say it reminds them of the plastic crinkles you mail products with. The difference is this crinkle toy is safe for your child.



You can check out more Crinkle Toys on their website. The toys cost $12.00 and will help keep your baby entertained. I is funny how a simple toy can do the trick and keep your baby occupied. This toy reminds me of my daughter's stuffed animal that goes with her everywhere and makes her upset if she loses it. Expect your baby to get fussy if she drops this toy.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment