Thursday, March 6, 2014

Leather Charm Bracelet Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Super-hot this year!!  These bracelets includes multiple strands adorned by silver alloy charms. Fastened together by two steel clamps, It includes a lobster claw clasp and back chain, making it fully adjustable to fit any wrist size.  With lots of styles to choose from these will surely be a staple in your spring/summer wardrobe!

Materials include: Leather, alloy, wax linen cord, suede.



I was sent one of these bracelets for my wife to try. She likes it and it fits well. This is the first time she tried a leather charm bracelet because my wife loves gold. The bracelet is of good quality and will now be a part of my wife's wardrobe. The company has penny actions with bracelets like these, I will add them to this post when I find the information. The most important part was my wife likes the one she received.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment