Thursday, March 13, 2014

Majestic Jewelry Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Majestic Jewelry sent my wife these earrings to review.  My wife loves jewelry and these have a great look to them. The earrings look good, fit good and go with her outfits. Majestic Jewelry has other cool jewelry to check out. The thing that means the most to me is my wife loves the jewelry and this saves me from buying expensive gold jewelry. I don't mind spending money, but too much gold becomes very expensive.

Majestical is a high fashion online only jewelry store specializing in handmade jewelry and statement pieces. We are looking for influential bloggers who would like to review a piece from our newest collection. We add new pieces all the time, and would love to develop a relationship with great writers. We will take a look at your blog and determine a piece of jewelry that fits with the style of your look and blog. All of our pieces are really stunning, so you can rest assured it will be gorgeous!


Above is another piece of their nice and unique jewelry. Very cool quality costume jewelry.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment