Monday, March 24, 2014

Organic Matcha Culinary Grade Green Tea Powder Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I was sent a bag of Kiss Me Organics, Organic-Matcha  green tea to check out and review. I did not know what to expect. This stuff is really good for you and that does not always mean it tastes good. I heated up some water and put some of the tea into a large coffee cup. It tasted really good and made me feel good all day long. The bag contains 4 ounces of tea powder, ready for your recipes or smoothies.  They also send you a booklet of recipes to make some goodies with your tea. I use mine in my smoothies to add more nutrition to the mix. I know the tea is good for me and this is the best way for me to take it. I also like to use this for hot tea for my kids. I add honey to my hot tea and it is delicious, the kids love it too


Here is some information about this tea.

  • ALL DAY ENERGY & FOCUS: Lift your vitality and concentration with the slow release natural energy from Organic Matcha
  • CALORIE BURNING BOOSTER: Support your weight loss goals with an all-natural way to increase your body's metabolism
  • LATTES | SMOOTHIES | BAKING: Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder arrives in an easy-to-use airtight health grade packaging allowing for as much or as little use as you need for any occasion. Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen cupcakes or simply add a small boost to your morning smoothie
  • 137x ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea can only be used in a powdered form because, unlike brewed green tea, it contains the entire tea leaf which dramatically increases the nutritional content.
  • FREE MATCHA RECIPE GUIDE EBOOK WITH PURCHASE: 50+ Recipes All Yours - Emailed After Purchase.



For us lay people,  Kiss Me Organics, Organic-Matcha green tea tastes good and it is great for you. I am eating better and trying to stay healthy for my kids. I want to live a long healthy life and products like Matcha Green tea will help me along the way. Check out this tea, you will be surprised by the great taste and the good it does for you. I must admit, I was. My children are sick and my wife gave them the tea with honey. They liked it and it soothed their throats. I use it mostly for smoothies, but the recipes in the booklet would be good to check out. I am always looking for more ways to use this tea with my healthier lifestyle. Make the choice to become a healthier you.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment