Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Endure DX Sports Supplement Review



I had the chance to review sports supplement called Endure DX. I tried the supplement when I did my workouts. The supplement gave me more energy and strength. I did feel a little jumpy, but energy does this to me. This supplement helped me through some tough workouts. It gave me that added boost I needed to do my best.

Why use Endure DX™ ?
Zero Sugar!
Zero Stimulants!
Zero Calories!

Endure DX™ users may experience the following:
Increased physical energy
Improved oxygen utilization
Increased aerobic threshold Reduced lactic acid Increased anaerobic endurance


I like that there is no sugar, calories or stimulants. I have enough to deal with, who needs side effects? When I use supplements, I always try to makes sure there are not bad things in it that will affect my health in the wrong way. I am glade Endure DX does not have anything in it that will harm us. Here is more information about this great supplement.

Endure DX is a revolutionary endurance supplement that contains Dynamiser™ microencapsulated Oxaloacetic Acid, Natur-ele® and Betaine.

Oxaloacetic Acid (also known as Oxaloacetate or simply OAA) is an organic molecule, naturally produced in humans and also occurs naturally in foods including apples, bananas, peas, potatoes and spinach in low concentrations. OAA has a citrus smell and taste and has been used in low doses as a flavoring agent in bottled waters, chewing gum, candy, dairy products, juice drinks, green vegetable products, chicken products, salad dressings and desserts. OAA also happens to be a key component of the ‘Krebs cycle’, a complex series of chemical reactions that ultimately generate huge quantities of Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP) which is fuel for muscle cells. OAA is also a factor in the production of AMP-activated protein kinase in humans. That means that OAA has the potential to improve endurance and increase fat loss in humans as well. Anecdotal benefits as reported by people using EndureDX include reduced appetite, Improved stamina during exercise and reduced body fat levels.

Dynamiser™ microencapsulated OAA has a water solubility of 100mg/ml and a pKa value well below 7 which means that is highly soluble and easily absorbed in the human body. Chronic toxicology tests concluded that OAA is non-toxic. By comparison, OAA has the same toxicity as Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) which has been categorized as non-toxic and generally regarded as safe by the FDA.
In scientific studies, supplemental OAA has also been particularly effective at increasing the muscular endurance of mice by more than ten percent.

Natur-ele® is a balance of naturally processed complex organic molecules, fulvic acid and minerals. Fulvic acid is a natural polyelectrolyte that transports nutrients into cells, aiding in hydration and the removal of toxins and contains natural elements that have proven to support joint health, reducing daily joint aches and discomforts caused by illness and normal athletic activity. 

Betaine is a nutrient found in a variety of animals, plants, and microorganisms. It is a component of many foods,whole grains (e.g., wheat, rye), spinach, shellfish and beets being rich sources. Betaine (also known as TMG or trimethyl glycine), protects cells from dehydration. Betaine, therefore, plays an important role in several aspects of human health and athletic performance.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment