Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Living Life At Florida Country Clubs

I remember when I  arrived in Tampa nine years ago, my first job was at a Florida country club. I was a valet for all of the members of one of the best country clubs in the Tampa area. I learned the ins and outs of the place very fast, drove luxurious cars and made friends with the clientele.  

My job was cool because I was paid to work in a Florida country club with beautiful trees and a great golf course. The scenery was incredible, the place was kept in tip top shape and the people were the nicest people you ever met in your life.

The country club had a golf club, but that was just a small part of the country club itself. The country club was where all the members would go to eat luxurious dinners, play cards and give away their sons and daughters in fancy weddings. The country club would hold golf tournaments every year for its members and once in awhile a professional golfer would stop by and join in on the fun.

Florida Country Clubs are the places to go to meet new people and have a good time together. The people you meet become lifelong friends, business acquaintances and your competition on the golf course. The houses surrounding the golf course and the country club may be large and luxurious, but the people in them are just good down home American people. The people you meet at Florida Country Clubs are the type of people you are happy to call your friends.

Disclaimer: I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog for Florida Country Clubs and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

1 comment: