Wednesday, December 28, 2011

the Great Outdoors

Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder

My husband and I are small town people, and we love the outdoors. We love that our town is boring and sleepy. When we moved here, you couldn’t even get internet in Tonopah. We love our surroundings a lot and try to spend as much time outdoors as we can. Our family tries to hike together at least twice a week, and we try to instill in our children how important physical activity is. We’re glad that we are able to live a simple and active life. I’m not sure I would feel very connected to my children if all they did was stay inside and play video games all day. Some of the kids they go to school with are so lazy and overweightand it makes me sad. Their parents really need to take responsibility for their children’s health and wellbeing. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior, and I hope they take notice before it’s too late. It’s nice to know that we have done the right thing for the health of our children and that they are active and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment