Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Mosquito and The Man

It was near midnight. The Mosquito was buzzing all around the downstairs bathroom. The buzzing gave him away. I chased the bugger all around the small room, but he kept getting away. I could imagine getting bit in the middle of the night and waking up with a large welt on my face. I hate to kill this mosquito. She was too fast, so I needed reinforcements. I saw a can of Lysol on the sink and grabbed it, the mosquito buzzed at me. I sprayed once, twice and finally the mosquito fell on to the sink. I slammed my hand down on to the mosquito, making sure she would not be able to escape again. I slept through the night without any worries. I killed the mosquito, without having to deal with even one bite. LeRoy one, mosquito dead and still at zero.


No comments:

Post a Comment