Thursday, July 9, 2015

Eco Friendly Wine Stoppers Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.


  • FRESH WINE FOR WEEKS - Designed to preserve your favorite wines using an airtight and leak proof seal. No aftertaste or oxidation. Reseal and label your wine with ease!
  • DURABLE & EASY TO CLEAN - Eco Friendly 100% Food Grade Silicone. Dishwasher Safe and Reusable. No more corks! Personalize your bottles with decorative tops
  • PERFECT GIFT for any occasion including wedding favors, birthdays, house warmings, graduations, and more! Spoil the wine lover in your life with these great wine gifts!
  • VERSATILE - Fits standard wine, beer, champagne, and soda bottles including some larger styles. Use this wine tool to easily store bottles on their side without fear of leakage.
  • ORDER NOW with our 100% SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. LIMITED TIME Only Special Offer! Order 2 or more to QUALIFY for FREE SHIPPING Today!
#wine
We received this product for free, the review is my own. My wife loves to drink sweet red wine. The problem is she can never get the cork out. If I am not home, she cannot drink it. There is nobody else in the house that can pull the cork out. As soon as these came in the mail, I pulled the cork out of her wine and put this on instead. The Wine Stoppers fit perfectly and they are easy for her to remove and place back on the bottle. This little wine stopper will help her to be able to drink her wine when she wants to drink it. My wife is not a huge drinker, but she does drink a little red wine for her health. This would be the perfect gift for anybody who hates pulling the corks out of the wine bottle like my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment