Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Birthday Gifts From Restaurants and Entertainment-AMC Free Large Drink

If you are an AMC Stubs member, they will send you a free large drink coupon each year around your birthday. Mine comes on the day of my Birthday. The coupon is good for a month and yes you can use it as many times as you want to use it.
The easiest way to use this coupon is to keep it in your email and show it to the person who is getting your food order. You don't have to order anything else, this large drink is completely free. I used one yesterday and it saved me over five bucks. I do pay $8 a year for my card. I believe it is usually twelve bucks, but they allow you to pay 8 if you pay it at a certain time. It's a good rewards card because you get a ten dollar credit for every hundred you spend at the movie theatre. It also saves you money on concessions. It is worth it if you like to watch movies at your local AMC. The free large on your birthday is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment