Monday, April 7, 2014

Tools4Wisdom 2014 Mommy Planner

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
My friends call me Mr. Mom because they know I am a stay at home father. I have learned the hard/rewarding job as a stay at home parent over the past ten years. The older your children get, the more planning you have to do to keep organized. This is why I am grateful Toods4Wisdom sent me the 2014 Mommy Planner to review.


I appreciate that the planner has a solid plastic protective page on both sides to keep it in good condition. You begin by adding your goals and prioritizing them. This can be anything/including teaching your kids how to tie their shoes. Then you go to the Calendar. The calendar is handy for adding important dates and other things you may do. There are also places for personal monthly goals. I also like the section that has family goals, daily goals for kids mom and dad, and a daily meal planner. The end of the planner has a Notes Journal. This is where you can reflect on your year and think about next year.


I keep my work schedule in my phone, but there is not a ton of room. This planner is well-designed to give you the room you need to fill in your goals and schedule. It also gives me room to add goals for all of the family. You can also work on this with your spouse and your children. This is the coolest family planner I have had the pleasure to review and use for myself. With everything that is going on with our family's life, this planner is a great way to keep organized.


Little bit of information about the planner from the company, in case I forgot anything.


Tools4Wisdom planners help Mommy's make daily choices that are smart...
  ... And are filled with thought provoking sections to inspire - and follow the calling of your heart.

But don't take our word, please try yourself and see...
... There is nothing to lose through Tool4Wisdom's unconditional satisfaction guarantee.

Planner Features:
- Spiral-Bound Weekly Mom Planner
- 2014 Calendar
- Yearly and Monthly Goals Sections
- Mommy oriented Weekly Planning Sections
- Journal Pages
- 1-year unconditional money-back guarantee

Planning pages include:
- 12 goal setting pages
- 12-months weekly planner with 2-page/month goals pages
- 2-page/month calendars
- 2-pages/week planner
- journal pages

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment