Wednesday, May 28, 2014

M>notes notepad Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

m> notes is a simple but elegant notepad app for making text notes just about anything.

m> notes is designed to be convenient to use and makes it easy to focus on what's important - your notes' content and context. 

Key Features:
- Consistent sliding navigation
- Organize your notes and sub-notes into colored notebooks
- Add photos to your notes, make photos with your camera or choose a picture from the gallery
- Action Bar provides context information even on older devices
- Drag and drop to reorder notes
- Share your notes via Twitter, Facebook, email, etc.
- Backup to Dropbox
- Backup to SD-card

Premium Features:
- Widgets
- 9 fonts to choose from
- Additional icons
- Unlimited notebooks
- Imports notes from the free version


As a stay at home, (who also works a ton) life is busy. I find I have to make sure I write everything down to keep up with life. Remembering is the toughest thing to do sometimes. I was able to try M>notes notepad to help keep me organized. I drive a ton of miles for my job and was able to keep track of these too. In the past, I kept track, but always lost the paperwork. It's nice to be able to organize everything in one place. My wife is going to try it out too because she is also having trouble keeping up with things. If you saw my schedule, all the changes, you would understand why organization through M>notes notepad is now my best friend. Now I just have to learn all the cool thing about this cool product. I have trouble understanding apps, but this one is easy to figure out.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment