Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Item description:
Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is specially formulated with natural ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile & Olive Oil to bring deep hydration and moisture to the scalp, relieving itching and flakiness. Dead Sea Mud has been known for centuries for it's healing properties and people travel from all over the world to come and experience it's effects at the Dead Sea. Dead Sea Salts and Mud have been featured on CNN, in the Wall Street Journal and New York Times. Dead Sea Mud contains the highest concentration of minerals found in mud anywhere in the world. Finally the benefits of Dead Sea mud and salt are presented to you in shampoo form! These minerals are all essential for proper skin function and help to regulate moisture retention as well as hydration. You complete satisfaction is guaranteed.


I personally used this shampoo to see what it is like. I exercise a lot and I am an in the stands beer vendor. I sweat alot and have trouble with pimples on my scalp and neck. I always have people asking me if I'm OK because I sweat all the time. I tried the shampoo and I was surprised. It has a soft odor, something like dandruff shampoos. It lathers well and leaves your hair feeling soft and your scalp feeling clean. I can feel it working and I have no irritation. The shampoo works great and there are no problems to deal with. I admit when I saw the color of the shampoo, I was a bit nervous, but no worries with this great product.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment