Friday, May 30, 2014

Dr. Kay's Back Brace with Removabel Lumbar Pad Review

  • Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
  • Removable pad for extra cushioning and support
    Flexible steel boning stabilizes the spine
    Plastic reinforcement prevents rolling and bunching
    Dual elastic wrap straps for custom fit and compression
    Fits waist sizes 28"-50" (71-127 cm)
I'm a beer vendor, so this review is perfect for me. I have to use a back brace when I am walking through the stands to keep my back healthy. I tried the back brace out. It is tight at first (like the good back braces are). then loosens up with your body. It has a double velcro strap, to make sure the belt stays tightly on your body. The price is right, less than 20 bucks on Amazon. I would rank this back brace with the best braces I already use as a vendor. I can tell you from experience, this back brace will last over a year, with daily use. If you only use it sometimes, it will last a long time. Don't worry if it fits tight because it will loosen up with your body.

If you do any type of lifting, learn this from a nearly fifty year old man with lots of experience. Make sure you use a back brace to keep your back healthy. The back brace supports your back and saves you from a lifetime of pain and suffering. It's worth twenty bucks to save your back. A chiropractor costs a lot more money.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment