Sunday, May 11, 2014

Keeping In Shape Takes The Right Shoes


I like to hike all the time.  I also have a strange shoe size and it is hard to find clearance running shoes that fit me. That is why I have to do more investigation than most other people.  I go to the mall and have a really hard time finding what I want. I also go to sporting goods stores, but they are always overpriced and I have a hard time finding what I want.  Almost all the time, I find myself going online to find what I need when it comes to the shoes I want and need.
I will be turning fifty this year and I had a health scare last year. The doctor and I agreed that it would be a good idea for me to spend my time walking and hiking. I can’t run anymore because running is too hard for my body. I also like hiking because I love nature and it calms me down. I spend hours walking on trails and just thinking about life. I spend so much time in the outdoors; I find I need to buy the right pair of shoes or my feet will hurt.  I remember one time; the shoes were too tight that my little toe turned black and blue. The pain was horrible and it made it hard for me to continue my hikes.
I decided to go online to a place called "The Clymb" to see if they had what I needed. These guys have the shoes I need and the prices I want to pay. I like online shopping better because I can find everything I need on the site, pay for and receive it in the mail in a few days. No more going to the mail or the big sporting goods stores, only turning around without the shoes I need.

In less than a week, I have my new shoes and I am back to hiking every day. I no longer have to worry about sore feet and bruised toes. With the right fitting shoes, I am on my way and my feet are comfortable. If you are like me, you like hiking or walking. You also like good quality, good fitting shoes tat make your hike more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment