Friday, November 25, 2011

Trade Shows Are Fun For The Whole Family

It has been awhile since I have been to a trade show. I used to go to Baseball Card shows, gun shows and car shows. I remember walking into the place and being amazed at how huge the trade show really was. It was cool to walk into the building and see all of the tables lined up on the Trade Show Floor. Once in awhile, you would see cool logos across the Trade Show Flooring.

I think it is time for me to take another trip to a trade show. I keep telling myself I am going to go and I get too busy with something else. This time I think I will make a plan and stick too it. I will take the family to the trade show and we will have a good time. We will take a look at as many trade show displays as possible. We will check out the Trade Show Carpet and everything to do with the trade show.

I remember years ago when I set up a booth at trade shows. I collected and sold memorabilia and sports cards for years. It was fun setting up the trade show displays, the logo mats and talking to customers about sports. Trade shows are big and small, but they are usually more fun than you could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment