Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blue Sky Scrubs

I always thought it would be cool to be a pharmacist or male nurse. The problem is I have been busy as a stay at home father with no time or money to go to school. Every time I see somebody walking down the street with those blue scrubs on, I get a bit jealous. I can't help, but think about what I could have been. I also wonder who makes those cool Blue Scrubs?

Someday, I promise myself I will go to nursing school and become a registered nurse. I know I am forty-seven years old, but I have known other people who have begun their career later in life. I will be one of those people walking down the street and wearing custom made blue scrubs. I will be proud and I will be on the way to being what I always wanted to be, a male nurse.

Are you like me, A man wanting a a new career in the medical field? It is time to get off your seat and get yourself to college. Do you want to buy the best looking men's medical scrubs money can buy? Blue Sky Scrubs is the place where you can buy nursing scrubs made just for you. Their scrubs are handmade from the finest fabrics and made to fit you perfectly. http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/Original-Scrubs

No comments:

Post a Comment