Monday, November 14, 2011

Newlywed brother

This guest post from Doris Dillon

My youngest brother got married over the summer. When he and his wife got engaged, they immediately began looking for houses. My brother is 22 and his wife is 20 years old. When they decided to buy a house, my brother asked me if I would help him getting everything set up. We set up all of his utilities first. I then told him that he should start looking for a security system. I suggested that they go to http://besthomesecurity.com and look into having a home security system installed as soon as possible. After that, my brother told me that they understood how everything works and they did not need my help anymore. I think that my brother looks up to me. I am eight years older than him, so I think he respects me and values my opinion on many things. I really hope he takes my advice on the security system. The area where they bought their house is not a very safe area. I know that my mom will sleep better at night knowing that they have a security system.

No comments:

Post a Comment