Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Haiku

Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time of year. You get to take a day off and spend it with your family. You get to eat, watch NFL football and relax. It is good for us to take a moment from each of our days and think about what we are thankful for. Thanksgiving comes once each year, but we can find something to be thankful for each and every day of the year.

Some Time Together
A Family Thanksgiving
Sharing Memories

Today, I am thankful for God. Without God I would be nothing. God has saved my life in more ways than one. I am thankful that God sent his Son Jesus to die for all of my sins and defeat death by rising from the dead. I am thankful God gave me the chance to be a Christian and have the hope of eternal life in Heaven. I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving.We bought a 24 pound turkey today and all of the trimmings.

No comments:

Post a Comment