Friday, November 18, 2011

The Importance of Exercising

I have been exercising for over 35 years. I am 47 years old and now and I want to look like I did when I was eighteen. I want to have a Beach Body by the time I reach my 48th birthday in eight months. I'm not in bad shape, but things have been getting puffy over the past few years. It is time for me to get serious and take it back to the gym. My heart needs it, my body need it and my mind needs it.

Exercise is very important throughout your life, but it becomes more important when you get older. There are all kinds of companies who claim you can get in shape with their Extreme Body Workout, but you have to be willing to do the work. If you are willing and able, you can get back in shape no matter what age you are. The older you get, the more important it is to check with your doctor to make sure your heart can take you working out. You don't want to hurt yourself, you want to get back in shape.

Modern exercise companies claim if you give them the 90 Day Review, they will in turn get you in shape. This is true if you follow their program and give everything you have to it for 90 days. You have to decide if it is worth 90 days of your life to add a few more years on to your life. You also know if you keep on going on like you are, not only will your pot belly continue to grow, your health will continue to dwindle. I will continue to work-out on my quest to get in the best shape I can possibly be in and live my life to the fullest. I encourage each of you to do the same.

This is a guest post provided by Fitness Alliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment