Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Company

The Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Company also sent us a one pound box of assorted chocolates. It is a great thing to have chocolate come directly to your door when you are a chocolate freak like I am. It took me seconds to open the package and rip open the box of chocolates. I tried my first piece of chocolate and it was delicious. All three of my children loved the chocolates and they disappeared very quickly.

The Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate company have been creating masterpieces in chocolate for over thirty years. They opened their first store in St. Louis, Missouri in 1981. They created their cute wax seal as a commitment to freshness, quality and authenticity. They want to bring smiles to each and every one of their customers. They brought smiles to my family and they will bring smiles to yours. You can buy their chocolates at their Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate website. They have boxes of chocolates and special chocolates for every holiday. Check out their giveaway of the Santa Pants here.

No comments:

Post a Comment