Friday, June 6, 2014

Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Perfect For First-Time Silicone Bakers
New silicone users love the results batch after batch. They enjoy healthy homemade treats and save on store-bought packaged goods. This high quality muffin pan is protected by the Guarantee for lifetime assurance against defects and performance issues.

We needed a muffin pan. My kids love to help me bake and think it is a blast to cook blueberry muffins. This 

Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan is perfect for little kids who want to bake kid sized muffins. The muffin pan was just as advertised. It worked great, the muffins came out perfectly and it was easy to clean. Who could ask for more? Me, of course!  The most important things to me are this pan is safe, BPA-free, filler-free, and worry-free silicone bakeware. I am a father and I love to cook with my kids. We even wear our baking hats and baking gear. Knowing this pan is safe, is the most important thing to me.



I remember when I tried to save money on silverware. A month later, I looked at the forks and freaked out when I saw they were rusting. You have to realize, there are a lot of cooking gear out there that is not as safe as you want or need it to be. This should be the most important thing to all parents. I'm happy with this muffin pan and (better yet), it is guaranteed for life against defects and performance issues. The pan is unique and floppy, but it doesn't have any effect on how good it works. Now it's time to go eat our muffins.

  • 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan (also available with 12 Large Muffin Cups)
  • 100% Pure Food Grade Silicone & FDA Approved
  • High Quality Construction & Manufactured in Socially Compliant Facility
  • Heat Resistant to 450 Degrees Farenheit
  • No Stick No Mess No nothing - Once you try it you won't go back to the Rusted Old Metal Pan
All in all, this is a cool muffin pan. My son asked me to buy muffin mix and we all used it together. The kids were proud when their muffins were ready. When you make things like this with your kids, you feel proud. I am very happy this muffin pan is safe.The muffin pan is easy to use, you have to use two hands to get it out of the oven. The muffins come out great and the muffin pan is also easy to clean. My kids love to cook and this was a fun experience for all of us.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment