Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Soap - Face and Body Soap Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Item description:
- Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
- Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
- Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
- Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
- Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser


My daughter and wife have very sensitive skin. Regular soaps irritate their skin and make them break out. We have a water softener that helps, but we needed more help. We were given the chance to try the soap. My wife loves it. This is what she says about this great soap.

It has a light, but nice fragrance
It has a nice lather that makes her skin feel good
There is no residue left on the skin like many of the store bought soaps. We also have a water softener which makes this soap last a long time.
The soap makes her skin feel softer and healthier
We see an improvement in my daughter's skin. Especially on her legs that get dried and itchy from other soaps.
The price is a little expensive, but the soap does the trick and we got to try it for free
Would recommend this soap much more than regular bars of soap

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment