Thursday, February 14, 2013

Stuff You Can Really Get For Free

I'm always looking for free stuff. I also hate it when a place tells you something is free and it is a scam. That is why you have to be careful when searching for free stuff online. I found an article on Yahoo today where you can actually get stuff for free. Here is the link if you want to check out the free stuff Yahoo claims is free.

I have received some pretty cool stuff in the past for free. One year, my wife and I flew to the Philippines for free. We both signed up for a couple American Express cards and used the miles to fly to Cebu. One year I was able to get a PlayStation system and a bunch of games for free. I also love getting a free meal on my birthday.

Now you know, I am one of those people who love free stuff. I am always looking for a good deal. Beware, some deals are not really deals. I am sure you have filled out pages and pages of information on websites that promised you a free gift. After a half hour of work, you are asked to spend money to get the item free. The Yahoo article actually shows you some free stuff and some of it is actually cool.

You can find really cool free stuffs on giveaway blogs. You enter their contests and get free gifts if you won. I won a diet and a toy once and I don't enter contests too much. Free stuff is cool, but often it turns out to cost you precious time. The older you get, time becomes more and more valuable. Some of us can't help it, we just have that personality trait that wants to find something free, no matter what the cost.....

No comments:

Post a Comment