Friday, February 22, 2013

For The Love Of Cheese


My six year old daughter Khloe loves cheese. She could eat it every day. I decided to check out Sargento.com because I love their cheese. My daughter loves cheese so much that we buy our cheese in two pound blocks. We would buy bigger blocks of cheese, but these are the largest packages of cheese our local supermarket carries. My daughter loves cheese in slices, she loves cheese and crackers and she loves cheese sandwiches. I have never seen a child who loves cheese as much as Khloe. She also loves macaroni and cheese. It is one of her favorite foods. When we are out of cheese, my daughter makes sure we know. She doesn't want to go one day without cheese.

My daughter loves cheddar cheese. I love Swiss cheese. Swiss cheese is one of the cheeses Khloe won't touch. She says it is yucky. I love ham and cheese sandwiches. I can eat cheddar cheese, but I would rather have Swiss. I hate packaged cheese slices. I don't know what it is, but the taste of these slices is horrible to me. Some cheese brands are better than other brands. I know there are people that say there is no difference, but this is not true. A good cheese is like a good wine, the taste keeps you coming back for more.

When I make pizza at work, my boss tells me I always put too much cheese on the pie. I believe the more cheese the better on any pizza. I also believe if you are going to eat pizza, you should go all the way and enjoy every slice. Now that I think about it, I know where my little girl got her love for cheese. She followed in her father's footsteps.


No comments:

Post a Comment