Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Our Daily Walk Through Life

The other night I was delivering pizza. I was on my last delivery when a car passed me with its bright light on.  I thought nothing of it because people forget and some people are just rude. The car made a U-turn and sped up. It passed me and swerved in front of me. It stopped at the stop sign for a second and made a right turn. I took a left and saw the same car making another U-turn. I saw a gas station and I decided to stop. I figured it was a better idea than meeting up with the car that was trying to make the roads dangerous.

We all have a daily walk through life. Moments like this make you realize that your steps are numbered. None of us know how many steps or days we have. It is important to realize that we must live every moment of our lives like it could be our last. Enjoy every moment and remember that what you do on your walk through this life can make a difference in every person you meet. Try to give your best to every person you meet on your walk through this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment