Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Bluegreen Resorts Review Number Two

Bluegreen Resorts wants you to call up and confirm your reservations. This is odd because you call them up to make reservations and then you have to confirm them. I did learn something they didn't tell me when they sold me their four nights in a hotel on the beach. You have to pay thirteen percent that they wait until the third time they talk to you to reveal. I expected some interesting things, here's why they want you to confirm.
They want to know is both spouses are 25 years old
They want to know if both of you have ID's and credit cards for identification
They want to know (for the third time) if both of you make over 40 grand as a couple
They tell you where to meet to get your hotel reservations and the time
They tell you if you are late for their sales pitch, that you have to reschedule and have to pay them some money.
They showed me that they are like all the other companies that are trying to sell you a timeshare.

The only thing that I don't like so far is not being told about the 13 percent in taxes I have to pay for the hotel.

I have Marriott Rewards and I do not pay tax
I have a Holiday in CC and I do not have to pay tax

I did have to pay $11.20 in taxes for a free flight I got with miles to Arizona, but this is the first time I am paying taxes for a hotel room that is supposed to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment