Saturday, February 7, 2015

+LIFEGUARD Charge and Sync Lightning connector 3.3FT (1M) - Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product. 


  • Apple approved Lightning Cable to keep your devices connected.
  • Durable quality material - no more faulty connections or imitation lightning cables that break down!
  • 100% compatible with iOS 8 and will fit iPhone 6+, 6, 5S, 5C, 5 / iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3, Air 2, Retina / iPod 7TH Generation and 5TH Generation!
  • Light and stylish design in the classic white you know and love! Plus it's long enough to connect without cluttering up your desk.
  • This lightning cable is from the trusted +LIFEGUARD brand with an excellent guarantee and a customer service crew at your back and call.
I received this product in exchange for an honest review. This lightning cable fits and works perfectly. My daughter has a mini iPad and she lost hers. Good thing my wife has a mini also. This cord gives them the extra cord they need. It fits great and charges the iPad quickly. I have bought cables on the market and this one is stronger than many of them. I look forward to seeing how long it will last. It seems to be of very high quality and compares well with the cord that came with my daughter's mini.


1 comment:

  1. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone every day.

    Follow our signals NOW and earn up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete