- The customer submits the info on their watch through a form on Crown & Caliber's site
- [This quote request also includes a comprehensive phone call with an expert horologist who will work to get all the details needed to provide the most accurate assessment]
- Then within a day or two the customer receives two quotes 1) a cash offer and 2) a consignment offer.
- Regardless of the option chosen, C&C sends the customer pre-paid/insured packaging materials to ship their watch.
- C&C receives the customer's watch and then it is verified and authenticated.
- [If the consignment option is chosen, the C&C team then cleans, services (if needed), photographs, and lists your watch for sale, to thousands of interested buyers]
- Then the watch is sold and payment is provided, or, the original cash offer is provided, depending on which the customer chose.
Here is some pictures of the watch I decided to try to sell for the purpose of this review. I didn't actually sell the watch. The watch I chose was Tag Heuer Monza CR2113.FC6164. The pictures were provided by the Crown & Caliber Company.
This is the information I received from Crown & Caliber about this watch and how they would sell it. They will send you the same type of information about your particular watch. You will know how much the watch will sell for and you will be given all the information you need to know about your watch.