Friday, July 11, 2014

Moxy Girl Bath & Body Review

Our Scents are Sinsational!
Moxy Girl Bath & Body specializes in Luxurious Handmade Bath products, created by a licensed Esthetician. Our products were inspired by the finest spas from around the country.
Our lines include:
• Handmade Bath Salts
• Bubble Bath
• Handmade Body Lotion
• Handmade Body Sprays
• Bath Puppets for kids
• Consultant Opportunity

Handmade Products
What makes Moxy Girl Bath & Body products unique is they are Handmade to order so you're guaranteed they haven’t been gathering dust on a store shelf. You can also get them in the scent and strength you want. You don't get that kind of attention from a department store. What you get there is a lot of old chemicals sitting on a shelf collecting dust.
 
Scent Selection
Our Scents include fragrances similar to department stores and specialty shops with more unique Scents to come. If we don’t carry the Scent you're looking for just email us and we will do our best to get it for you at no additional charge. We work hard to offer you the finest, freshest products available, custom made and custom blended.
Moxy Girl Consultant Opportunity
For those of you wishing to start your own business we offer the Moxy Girl Consultant Opportunity. As a Moxy Girl Consultant you’ll enjoy financial freedom, the ability to set your own hours and be your own boss. Whatever you're looking for Moxy Girl Bath & Body is sure to be the right fit. 

These are the products Moxy Girl sent me to review

8 oz. body lotion-amber romance
2 oz. love spell body spray
small moonlight path body lotion
small plumeria body lotion


The first thing I did was use my nose to check out the products. I have allergic reactions to many beauty products. Most people love it when their wives put on perfumes, I sneeze and have an allergy attack that ruins my day. My wife and I like the scent of these products and I did not sneeze. 

I checked out the products individually so you can know a little more about them yourself.

Our Body lotion will leave you feeling soft and silky with such ingredients as Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D and silk protein.
If you haven't tried our non greasy lotions yet you don't know what your missing.

Price:$6.00
Availability:in stock
Prod. Code:2 oz Body Spray

2 oz Custom Handmade Body Spray
Spritz all over your body for a light mist of fragrance.
Perfect for warm summer days and nights. I didn't see the fragrance they sent us listed, but it is a light scent that does not make me sneeze

2 oz Custom Handmade Body Lotion.
Our Body lotion will leave you feeling soft and silky with such ingredients as Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D and silk protein.
If you haven't tried our non greasy lotions yet you don't know what your missing.

You get to choose from many scents with the body sprays and body lotions. There are a ton of choices and they are made to order. They shipped the products to me very quickly and they were professional. I can tell their products are of high quality and they use natural products that don't make your skin break out. Lucky for me, their products did not make me sneeze or have an allergy attack. I'm that guy they cannot go past a perfume or beauty counter without sneezing. Now my wife doesn't have to worry about putting lotion on her skin.

I was sent these products to review on my blog, the opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment