Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Five Finger Tees Review

The Five Finger Tees Company sent me a cool t-shirt to review. The shirt is a Welcome To Woodbury T-Shirt in XL and Brown colored. If you know me, you know that I love The Walking Dead. The show is great and the shirt by fivefingertees.com is very cool. Woodbury was one of the notorious towns in the show, where you were safe from walkers, but not as safe from The Governor. 

The ordering was easy, the shipping was fast and the shirt fits perfectly. I decided to wear it to work, to see what kind of conversations would come up. Somebody asked me where Woodbury was. I told them it was on a television show and they looked at me like I was crazy. I asked some of the guys what they thought and they had no idea what I was talking about. I think it is sad that so many people don't watch the best show on television.

As you can see by the picture, the shirt is cool and it fits me great. I love Five Finger Tees because they are reasonably priced, they look good and fit well. What more can you ask? So if you want to check out some great t-shirts, you know where to go





No comments:

Post a Comment