Thursday, January 23, 2014

My ROGAINE Influencer Review

I Was Sent Men's ROGAINE® Unscented Foam To Try Out And Review

I participated in an Influencer Program on behalf of Dad Central for ROGAINE®. I received a product sample and promotional item to thank me for participating.”



OUR MOST POPULAR, EASY-TO-USE FORMULA. Should be used twice a day and results may appear in sixteen weeks with proper use of this product.

The first unscented foam

When it comes to a hair loss treatment for men, there's nothing quite like Men's ROGAINE® Unscented Foam. ROGAINE® Foam was the first FDA-approved hair regrowth foam and it has the same hair regrowing power as Men's ROGAINE® Extra Strength Topical Solution, with 5% minoxidil. And in clinical testing, ROGAINE® Foam regrew hair in nearly 9 out of 10 men after 4 months when used twice daily*.

First FDA-approved hair regrowth foam.
Apply directly to your scalp - twice a day, every day.
It goes on easy and dries quickly.

 Bill Rancic was  the Season 1 winner of The Apprentice and a successful entrepreneur. Who would have thought Bill Rancic needed help with his hair, I mean, have you seen his hair? At 42, he has enough hair to rival a teenage boy's. It's because he started using Rogaine in his 20s after noticing hair loss, which was early enough to prevent additional hair loss and balding. Bill Rancic trusted ROGAINE and you may want to check into it too. Take that next step in 2014 and regrow your hair.

What are you doing to grow your game in 2014? I know, we all have New Year's resolutions, but do you really keep them? ROGAINE has their Grow Your Game contest where you can win prizes and learn how to grow your own game. If you are losing your hair, this is the moment when you can change your life with the help of ROGAINE. Many of the men in my family have hair loss and I have no problem using ROGAINE to help out my particular situation. It's even better, when you “#gotitfree”.

I have been a working stay at home father for nine years. I decided the most important job I could do was be the best father possible. You can be a success in this life, but do it by taking time away from your family. Yes, I work and I work hard, but my children are more important than my job. I hope more men will take the step in 2014 and try to be better fathers to their children. None of us are perfect, but our children deserve our best.


ROGAINE® is the first topical brand FDA-approved to help regrow hair - in both men and women. With more than 20 years of results and over 20,000 people in clinical trials, ROGAINE® is the #1 dermatologist-recommended brand for hair regrowth. ROGAINE® products help reverse the progression of hereditary hair loss.
And with revolutionary Men's ROGAINE® Foam, ROGAINE® Brand continues to lead the way in topical products for regrowing hair. ROGAINE® Foam revitalizes hair follicles and is clinically proven to help regrow hair in men who used it every day for 4 months.*
Here's To A Better 2014 For All Of Us. Improve yourself and spend valuable time with your families and loved ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment