Monday, January 27, 2014

A Daily Thought:When Do We Need God?

We have all had those moments in life. We are down and out and we need God. A couple of months ago, an ambulance came to my house and took me to the hospital. We found out later, an artery in my kidney was bleeding. They had to do emergency surgery. The pain on the way to the hospital was unbearable. I begged God to help me because I thought I was going to die.

Recently, I realized something. We need God every moment of our lives. We need Him when we are down and we need Him at the happiest moments of our lives. God allowed me to survive kidney surgery and then emergency surgery. I believe He did it because I have not fulfilled my role on this earth.

I remember reading about David in the Old Testament. He always called upon God for help at his darkest hours. He also praised Him and wanted to share his greatest victories with God. David is a perfect example to us all. He teaches us that we need God in every moment of our lives. From this moment on, I believe it is time for me to share every moment of my life with God. Come and join me and we will all grow through the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment